Monday, September 8, 2014

Feeling Sad Today

What did i do wrong?

Where is there always someone better?

What is wrong with me?

Why am i not enough?

Today I felt sad, and i know its not just me that feels like this, we all do. We are all human and a downside of this sometimes means we feel sad. Today i feel that way. I don't know about you but sometimes i think that it all gets to much. Like the world is moving to fast and i cant keep up. I cant live up to what others expect of me or what i expect of myself.

I think that everyone was down days where something knocks them down, and if you say you don't you are lying. No matter how good you life is everyone has bad days. Sometimes i feel like im aware that its just a bad day and i know its going to pass and tomorrow im going to be able to get myself back up and everything will be fine.

Other times, like today i know its going to be a little longer. I know inside that this is nothing compared to the other struggles that people face but that dose not make it any easier right now. I think what i am trying to say is that sometimes it just takes a little longer to get back up. You just have to trust in yourself that you are strong enough that eventually you will be able to get up and everything will be ok.

But i think being ok is so subjective, i think that everyone has a different definition of what is ok. Weather that be being happy or just not being sad. I also think that its ok not to always be ok. And that i think everyone goes though the same sought of thing and i have learnt that you have to put enough trust in yourself that you are strong enough and maybe right now if you are not strong enough that those around you are, and they will drag you up by your hair if they have to.

Today i put my trust in tomorrow, that it will be better. I hope that you can do the same and know you are not alone.

I am sorry that this isn't a review, today i just wanted to share my feelings and i hope that maybe this helps just one person.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment