Friday, October 17, 2014

Enjoying The Little Things

Recently, I have been feeling quite stressed. It is times like these when I like to step back for a minute and enjoy some of the little things that make all the stress worth while and take my mind off them for a little while.

One of these things is taking the day off to go to the beach with your friends. Whether it be going for a swim, maybe some surfing or just standing on the jetty watching the waves roll in. The beach is always a place for relaxing and a bit of fun!


Animals! Spending time with your pets, maybe taking them for a walk or just playing in the backyard is one of those little things that i love doing. And if you don't have a pet, you tube cute puppies or man reunited with lion, trust me you won't be disappointing. 


Parties! I think everyone loves a good party and for good reason. Its such a nice way to let your hair down and have fun with your friends! 




Back to beaches, sunsets and sunrises at the beach or anywhere are always so calming and beautiful. Taking the time to get up and watch the sunrise or go down after dinner and watch it set is always worth it!



Music. Music is such an amazing way to transform any mood you are in. It dosn't have to be going to see live music, or a music festival, blasting music in you car with friends or listening to it yourself in your bedroom, they are all just as great. 

Road Trips with your friends, even if you don't know where you are going! I recently went on a small road trip with my friends and we ended up in a fairy garden 






Getting back to nature! Bush walking, visiting lookouts, waterfalls and scenic drives are some of my favourite activities


Fires. And i dont mean burning your house down. But sitting there watching the fire burn, there is something so amazing about it. 


Random Fun Friend Days. Whether that involve drawing all over your windows, dying your hair blue and pink or just chilling watching movies or a pool day they are always so much fun


School. I dont mean all the lessons and home work. But lunch and recess and those moments in class when you cant stop laughing are all some understated best moments. 


Holidays. I dont think i need to say any more really. 

And finally Culture. Going to Chinese gardens, the state library, the museum or just appreciating beautiful things in general and some of the things i love. 




Those a few of my favourite things that help me relax. Let me know what you like to do with your friends or alone that you love 

Xxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so awesome.

    I love having those little moment of happiness, that's definitely what gets us through the stressful times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, couldn't agree more!

      Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. Stepping back from life when it is a bit stressful is the best thing to do in my opinion. When I'm stressed or feeling a bit down in the dumps I make sure I take time out for myself, I love going to the beach, but sometimes something as simple as a night in with a face mask and a hot bath is just what the doctor ordered! Lovely post, so nice to see moments of happiness and seeing what makes people tick! <3

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, That's such a good way to unwind a bath is always so relaxing :)

      Thank you for reading x

      Delete