Thursday, June 4, 2015

Music

I don't have the coolest music taste, as many of my friends will be more than happy to tell you and make fun of me about; however, despite that I thought that It would be fun to share some of my favourite songs. Here are some songs that I have been loving at the moment. 

While I am a huge fan of pop music, I also love more old school stuff and what I only know how to call 'chill out' music. So I'm not really sure what category to put my taste into but it is what it is haha. 

The Fray - "How to Save a Life"

Christina Perri- "Human"

'Brandon & Leah - "Together",  "Sunday Girl", "Showstopper", "Life Happens"

James Lawson- "Wasn't Expecting That"

Corinne Bailey Rae- " Put Your Records On"

Adam Barnes- "She Will Stay Beneath the Moon", "Lighthouse", "Come Undone", "Old Shoes"

Destiny's Child- "Say My Name"

Dixi Chicks- "Travelin' Soldier"

Sticky Fingers- "Australia Street"

Hoodie Allen- "No Faith In Brooklyn (Feat. Jhameel)", "All About it (feat. Ed Sheeran)", "18 Cool",     ddddddiddddld"Act my Age"

Blue- " U Make Me Wanna"

Passion Pit- "Take a Walk"

Jonsi- "Go Do"

Beyoncè- "Pretty Hurts", "Run the World - Girls", "Partition"

Mike Dignam- "Great Escape"

Dolly Parton- "Jolene" 

Miley Cyrus- "Bangerz (the whole album!)"

Taylor Swift- "Every song ever (pretty much)"

These are just some of the songs that i'm loving and listening too right now. 

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment