Sunday, October 26, 2014

- M I L E Y -

So the other day I went to the Miley Cyrus Concert and It was one of the best concerts that i have ever been too! Such a great show, so so many things to look at! Every song was full of dancers and characters with crazy props like a driving car, a huge blow up dog and so many more.


My friends and I dressed up for the occasion with shirts, fun hair, face panting that they had before you walked in that we put on our arms on account of school the next day and some dots on our face with glitter glue (that we may or may not have 'borrowed' from the art room) which looked so cool because in the light in charged colour because of the glitter in it. 





Personally, I think that if you are going to go all out for a concert Miley is the one, you just know its going to get crazy!

Her performance overall was incredible, the songs all sounded amazing live and it was such a great show! We didnt have the best seats but that didnt matter at all! Here are some pictures I took on the night :) 














 Let me know if you went and what you thought :) Xxx

15 comments:

  1. This looks like it was so much fun! Loved your outfit and hair as well :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked like you had so much fun! Definitely a time to go all out!

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing concert! Definitely!
      Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  3. I bet it was such a good concert. Great pictures. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's such an amazing performer! Thank you so much :)
      And Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  4. loving the hair
    the concert looks like so much fun

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually my friends, i had more in a half up half down with plats but i didnt get any photos typical right? hah
      Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  5. Thank you i was worried because i only took them on my iphone!
    Thank you so much it means alot <3
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photographs and your hair! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! I bet Miley puts on a great show.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun, I want to go to her next tour

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would defiantly recommend it! Shes such an incredible performer x

      Delete