Thursday, October 16, 2014

Swisspers Natural ‘ALOE Everything Balm’

I don’t know about you, but my eyebrows will never cooperate with me, and I always find myself struggling to make them look good and I am always on the hunt for good eyebrow products. In my desperation I tried something that I normally would never go for.

The Swisspers Natural ‘ALOE Everything Balm’ describes itself as “An all-purpose balm with healing and skin conditioning properties” and I know what you are thinking, why would you use a balm on your eyebrows?! However, on the front of the container specifically states that it can be used to “Sculpt eyebrows” which I though was a strange yet interesting concept.

The product itself is a green balm (it doesn’t leave a green tint though don’t worry about that) and I find that It works best when I lights just tap my finger in it, swipe it over my brows and then use a brow comb to shape them the way I want them to be. I find that doing this keeps my brows in place all day.
It is also a multipurpose balm and works great as a lip balm and on sunburn. However, as it is a balm if you apply to much it can have a tendency to make your eyebrows look almost greasy but most of the time this is not a problem.

I have also found since using this product on my eyebrows that my eyebrows are growing quicker and I find they are looking fuller than normal which is a plus!

I think that as a whole this is such great value for money. Even compared to something like ELF wet look lash and brow gel mascara which here in Australia retails for $3,and is about the cheapest thing in store for eyebrows this still blows that out of the water. This product retails for around $7.95 but is 50ml and with the amount you use in the long run costs you next to nothing compered.

So, if you are in the market for a cheap eyebrow product or are looking to help grow your eyebrows a bit, give this a go I don’t think that you will be disappointed.


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment